We have now added Photo Restoration to our service catalog.
If you have damaged family photos that you would like restored, scan your photo at a high resolution and send it to us. We will then carry out the restoration process. We will upload it to your personal gallery where you can preview the photo and purchase online with a direct download link.
Standard Restoration $15.00 - $25.00
- Minor damage removal including rips, folds, tears.
- Minor scratches or damage
- Minor water damage or stains
- Colour cast removal
Major Restoration - Request your quote
Every scanning software is different, however there are a few tips that may help you in scanning your image to submit for restoration.
- Make sure you use a flatbed scanner so not to damage the original photo.
- Clean the glass (if dirty) with a lint-free cloth).
- Scan in COLOUR even if the image is black and white.
- For a restored photo the same size, scan your photo at 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- For a restored photo enlargements, scan your photo at 800 dpi (dots per inch)
- If there are ADJUSTMENTS such as DESCREENING, BACKLIGHT CORRECTION, DUST REMOVAL - Make sure these are UNTICKED and NOT SELECTED
- Save as a JPG (They will be big enough to upload/email to us).