Photonation is based in the Central West, shooting events in Mudgee, Orange, Dubbo and surrounds.
We shoot dance performances, music concerts, sporting events including local weekend sports to international competitions, AGM's, races, trials, marathons, fashion shows, galas and just about everything else!
Don't rely on iPhone pictures of your event, or even hiring a photographer for the day which can cost thousands of dollars. Getting 'Uncle Bob' to photograph with his new camera may sound great, but the images may leave a lot to be desired!
How it works
Book Photonation by going to the Event Shoot Request form. Fill in your event details. A photographer will be in touch with you to get more information. Photonation shoots the event for FREE* and uploads the photos to an online gallery. Customers than can purchase images and download them instantly as files. There is no obligation to purchase any images.
Why Book Photonation
- We use professional cameras, lenses and memory cards.
- We backup our images as soon as we return from an event to our studio server and our overseas backup server.
- Our images are individually edited and straitened by our retouch team using professional software.
- We upload our high quality images to our galleries and use a secure connection to PayPal for processing payments.
- All Photonation photographers have a Working With Children Check and are fully insured.
- Cost of images are great value! Images are $5 each. Other event photographers charge from $20 - $30 per image, use low quality cameras and lenses, and don't retouch the images.
- We are constantly training and learning new industry techniques and workflow. We learn from industry leaders, Scott Kelby, Sue Bryce, Jasmine Star, Peter Hurley , Joel Grimes, and Peter Adams.
- No other event photographer can provide our level of service, expertise, value and quality.
How does Photonation benefit...
Business, Schools, Sports Teams, Charities and Organisations...
Photonation allows organisations and businesses access to a professional photographer and high quality images. Our clients purchase our images to use in:
- Printed materials
- Social media content
- Funding submissions
- Prizes (Organisations have purchased a photo, had it printed and framed and presented it as a prize or gift).
- Mounting on walls for a 'Hall of Fame' in businesses and sports clubs.
By choosing Photonation to shoot at your event, you are creating an opportunity for your participants and attendees the option to priceless moment in time to admire and appreciate for years to come.
They will be thankful you booked us!
Participants, students and attendees...
A keepsake that will last forever, showcasing their talent and participation in the chosen field of performance and passion. Participants from events we have shot have told us they have used their images in:
- Social media
- Family gifts
- Framed mementos
- Inspirational, motivational and confidence boosters.
- Scholarship applications
Our images have even been used to supply to news articles and interviews in worldwide publications!
Central West photographer Nathan Puxty has been a photographer since 2001. It was his desire to capture emotion and action inspired Nathan to pursue event photography. Nathan is one of the top event photographers in Orange, NSW. This multi-award winning photographer, whose accolades began back in 2006, that taken his Photography from strength to strength. His breadth of experience of photography and events spans the globe, and has allowed him to confidently capture a wide range of sports, dancers, talents and passions. Moreover, this international Award Winning Photographer personally shoots almost every event ensuring the best event photography. Nathan also extends himself beyond events: baby and family portraits. From the high profile to the humble Australian, Nathan’s passion stems from a desire to capture the moment before it passes. His attention to detail is cherished by his clients. Ultimately Nathan captures personalities in his photos, it’s these personalities that become the iconic images of your event.
* Subject to economic viability assessment